Also this year, organisations and companies that have an innovative business case focused on promoting either climate change mitigation or adaptation in a developing country can compete to receive € 25.000 seed finance for further developing their business case. Project proposals can be submitted here. The upcoming round closes on 15 April.
MoMo is looking for promising projects that fulfil the following criteria:
- The project is focused on the clean tech, food, agro, or water sector
- The project’s intervention is aimed at a developing country
- The project contains the involvement of at least one Dutch organization
- The project is realistic and actionable
- The project is concrete and has potential for upscaling